Many people think that business cards are a thing of the past. They have been around for years and years and haven’t really changed that much. Many, and I may even go so far as to say, Most people with internet business don’t even have one.. do you?
But here is the drill. Business cards still pack a powerful punch when it comes to using them for marketing your business. If you have an online or and offline business, you need a business card. Why?
Here are a few things to think about regarding this little piece of precious cardstock.
* You are out running errands and run into an old friend who has lost your number and you really want to get back together with her… pull out your business card
* You meet a new friend at the college class that you are taking and want to meet for coffee later in the week… pull out your business card
* You have a friend that knows a friend that wants your products or want to learn more about your business… give her several of your business cards
* You are recommending a friend to another associate and want want the associate to know where the lead came from… give them your business card
* You have a business associate interested in networking with you… swap business cards
* You really want to grow your business both offline and online… have business cards
* When it is hard to describe all of the things you do in your business… have business cards to offer so people can checkout your site
* When you want to promote your business by growing your customer base… use business cards with discount codes on them
* You are at a professional marketing event…. you better have business cards
* You are out networking in your community… you better have business cards
Do any of these scenarios sound like something you have been involved in?
As you can see, these little pieces of paper happiness really carry a powerful impact for your business. You can use them to tell the world about you and your business, regardless if it is offline or online.
You think cards are boring? Spice them up! Get creative! I have seen business cards made in the shape of a circle, in bright colors, out of magnets, in a funky font, use glitter, use leopard print, printed vertically instead of horizontally… whatever you want to do to your business card the better.
Besides it needs to reflect you and your business. So if you want to make an impact, get some business cards and market the heck out of your business!
This article was written by Chris Caroll. To read more articles by Chris, visit www.directsalestalk.com